Sunday, January 11, 2009

WARM NOTE FROM MY BROTHER







You played a big part in my success. From the enthralling "Transformer" booklet way back on my first grade, to the choose-your-own-adventure when I was barely able to read, to that black venerable medical dictionary which I occasionally finagled on my way to school and eventually made me "Best in Science", you introduced me to the wonderful world of reading and sustain my fascination to it...







And when technical books are not enough to answer life's questions, you're always there to compensate their limitations. I may be your mentor on anything computers but needless to say that it all stops there.






For everything else, the role is reversed. And with that, I couldn't thank you enough.

Vani



(My brother in Chicago with his new light blue Scion cT.)



No comments: