Thursday, February 19, 2009

A FEW GOOD MEN

Conversation of Men about to Resign from the Human Race


Jax: Tsk. Grabe diay Sir noh? Accident na Sir, or intentionally? Kuyawa gud nila Sir. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Wa’ na ang essence sa S.M.A., Catholic school man unta. Unya naa diay "Black Behind the Blue". Mother Ignacia's core values will be just a dream na lang diay Sir. Tsk. Sayang. Sayang ka S.M.A.

Doki: Jax! 'Like your comments, nakakaiyak. At least, you feel the pain and sadness, ang kausik. Mga bata karon, sayang WALA!

Jax: No problem, Sir. Four years I've stayed in S.M.A. gud Sir, di pwedeng magpakamanhid. Although I might not be one of the best students, I still do care for the school. S'yempre, graduate eh. Good for us, we've experienced good things though might not be the best, but how about them? Such a total waste if the values that were taught in the school will not be ingrained. Sayang lang yung mga efforts not just of the Sisters and teachers but also yours. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk!

Doki: Jax, I know before that you are cut much better than the rest of your classmates. However, what sets you apart more than the others is you can write well. What I like about what you said is the idea that you treasured every good memory that you have with us and the school. You may have bad experiences, but obviously you did not make them affect you at all, rather than you learn more from them. How I wish our students today were like you and most of your classmates before. Medyo magulo but kamao mo-lugar. Remember, this is one of the three things I ask from you - that is, we should know where we stand.

Jax: You taught and put that in my mind Sir, eh. Hehehe! I just make use of it rather than just leave it and do nothing about it. I admit medyo gubot ko minsan but if in focus, I'm that kind of person na mahilig mag-observe then react in the right manner (‘hope I'm right). Pero ‘yong reason nila ngayon why ingon ana sila, mabaw ra kaayo. They're a prisoner of their own fantasy. They make things which they can't control in the long run. They just think of what these things are now and not thinking what will these things be in the future. I admit our batch is unlikely not much good but I'm very proud because even though gano’n kami, kamao mi mo-handle sa among mga gipangbuhat and kabalo mo-control. Tsk. If I'm just a teacher, naku. Pirme ko mag wali just lang matanum sa ilang mga utok ang mga values.

Jax: Wrong grammar diay sir. "They're prisoners of their own fantasy" diay. Sorry!

Doki: This is what I really like about you. You are not just a sensitive, sensible guy. You even know your grammar. You did not forget your S-LV-C sentence. That the subject should agree with the number of its predicate nominative. I told you once that I admire men who know their English. You are one of these men. And remember, we are a vanishing breed. Men who are good in English are now for extinction, but obviously because there are still a few of us, the world will obviously still be beautiful and worth living. (Naks! Heavy naman...)

Jax: Ahahaha! Lapad ako atay Sir. I'm one diay sa mga vanishing breed. Haha. But seriously Sir, I still don't forget all the things that you've taught us. Nakatanim na kasi ‘yon sa utak ko. Kasi nga I told to myself noon na, "I should never miss a chance to learn about everything.” Bahalag di ko bright basta I prove to them that I did my best. That matters most kasi for me. I don't care naman about the medals, honors, awards, etc. Mga bling2x ra man na sila. Madala ba gud na inig apply ug trabaho? Di man. Ang importante ‘yong knowledge at wisdom na we learn sa school - no matter how big or small it is. Basta ako, I learn to stand on my own feet without the hands of others. Win or lose, win pa rin. Hahaha. Eh, you will learn from your mistakes sabi nila . Eh, di mo mararating ‘yong success na tinatamasa mo ngayon kung di dahil sa mistake mo noon. Few things lang naman gusto ko: 1. To learn little about everything. 2. To experience failures 3. To experience success. Ehehe!


(The picture was taken during the English Fest 2007 when Jackson won first place in essay writing.)



10 comments:

Jax said...

Waaaaa! Gpost ni sir. Hahahaha

Carlo said...

You're a part now of my blog! Bask in the glory...

Jax said...

Wahaha.. Whew. Tnx sir..Weeeeeeeeee..

Jax said...

Hehe. D ba mao mani ang story na imu gpacritic nmu sir?

Jax said...

Sir, unxaon paghmu blog? Himu ta ko kay ako ipangpost ako mga works sa english pag highschool sir bah. Hehe. ^^ May nalang.

Jax said...

Nkaapil d.i ko dbate sir sa skul. Haha. (Nakz) Rebatlist. Ahahaha

Carlo said...

You are right. The title of the blog entry (with a little modification) is what I asked you to critique on. Madali lang gumawa ng blog. Just explore and follow. Be prepared though with pictures because a blog without pictures does not look very interesting. Continue involving yourself in a debate. My other bro (whose linked to my blog) was once a debater

Jax said...

Btw sir. Gamit jd kau u mga gipangteach sauna sir. Kinahanglan kabaw ko asa nga mga saup sa mga kontra. Ahahaha. Mura troublemaker

Carlo said...

Ako na pod atay nilapad! I have a new blog. This is basically about my day's problems. http://castrationcomplex.blogspot.com

Jax said...

Aww.. Pareha jd mo sir.. Need rest sa jd diay kay f magpumilit, bcn nyag naay mahitabo.. Naks.. xD.. Hehehehe..Balik lang gd unya sir mga pila ka years.